Sunday 6 June 2010

Hi! I'm Mari Angeles

Hi! I live with my parents and my brother Fran. I live in Quentar (Granada).
Quentar is a small town near Sierra Nevada and 12 kilometres from Granada.
In my town there are few persons. It has got many mountains, many white houses, many fountains and a big river. The people are cheerful. We have many funny customs: January 20th is the day of San Sebastian our patron saint, in Semana santa my mother makes cookies, in August I go to the beach with all my family, in September there are the parties of my town, there are the representations of “Moros y Cristianos”, ...
In Quentar there are a town hall, a school, two shops, three restaurants, a church called “ La Encarnaciòn” and a very big dam. The dam has water and some fish, flowers and many trees.
The summer it is great!. It is sunny. We go to the swimming pool and we eat ice-cream. I go to the park with my friends and we play volleyball. In winter it is very much cold. We play with the snow and we all go to the school in Granada.

Mª Angeles H.

No comments:

Post a Comment